Wednesday, January 16

The weirdest thing that happened lately was an overdue book notice from the library. We are sure we tokk all the books back at the end of November. they even give us a printout to check the books off. I look at the notice closely and it says the book was checked out on Nov 24th and was due Dec 18.

We never checked out books in November. We dropped off the last batch at the drop-off in the back becasue I didn't want library books getting lot in a move.

Fast forward to last Saturday, when I get a message on the machine from Mike the bookmobile guy. Remember the bookmobile where I used to live? He wants me to call him about this book we supposedly checked out a few hundred miles away. I'm still trying to get a hol sof him, but thye did screwed up stuff like this all the time.

I'm still trying to figure out how it happned. We have library cards that need to be swiped, not typed in.

No comments: