Thursday, February 21

You know, I've been thinking about the whole kerfluffle lately in the blogging world... (if you don't know what I'm talking about, pretend you do). people who go around telling other people nasty things about thier websites, well, that is just plain wrong. What ever happend to being nice?

I got to thinking some more (uh-oh) and it seems that the journallers/bloggers who get hit the hardest are also quite popular. Coincidence? I think not. Reminds me of junior high. Remember how you couldn't stand the popular crowd? It was JEALOUSY, so GET OVER IT! This is real life, people. <@@> <--- rolling eyes

So some people hide behind the anonymity of the web so they can get away with being arseholes. And they target the more popular ones because there is an audience, you see. If they tackle someone like me, who gets maybe 20 hits a day (including my own to check for comments) well, there's no satisfaction in that, is there? So let's get the IN crowd and get back at everyone who ever made us feel like a piece of crap in junior hig/high school and then our lives will be better.

Oh grow up.

(later, I will attempt to increase my popularity, and thus chances of being a taget, by posting a totally dorky picture of myself.)

No comments: