Wednesday, March 6

Full day today! I got up early with my honey so I could have the van. Went to John's Used Books, got a book on Baby Games for $2. Went to Sally Ann's to dump stuff off (5 garbage bags full) and found 3 diaper shirts for 50cents. Had lunch. Went to library and came home with 37 books. What books did I get? Well, two for Emma (Zoe's Snowy Day and Baby's First Haircut - plus a Blue's Clues video), a Dean Koontz, a Sarah Shankman because I liked the title "I still miss my man, but my aim is getting better", and two cookbooks, vegetarian with lots of color pictures, and Crazy plates, a low-fat cookbook. This is the second volume and I own the first one. Sarah checked out 24 books, most of them Babysitter's Club and Sweet Valley High. I wonder how many of them she's read already? Hope they last her 3 weeks.

I should do a long version of this post. Heck, it's almost an entry of itself. John, from the used bookstore, is quite a character. He makes lobster statues, too.

Oh, and also this morning, I was helping someone special with this. You may have seen BJ in the comments. I'm so proud. :-)

No comments: