I hardly ever do the friday five, but with these questions, I couldn't resist.
Friday Five (.org)
1. What are your hobbies? Um, I'm a crafty person. Right now I am heavy into sewing and quilting.
2. Do you collect anything? Yes. :) Mini teddy bears. They could be stuffed, plastic, metal, resin or anything, as long as they are under 6".
3. Is there a hobby you're interested in, but just don't have the time/money to do? I would love to be heavy into scrapbooking, soapmaking (from scratch) and candles. Time, money and space are holdin' me back.
4. Have you ever turned a hobby into a moneymaking opportunity? More than once. :) I have sewn children's clothing and tried to sell it, done alterations, sold various crafty things I made, including tole painted items. There's probably some I'm forgettting too, but I've done it off and on for at least 10 years. I'm in an off season right now. Oh wait! I remembered I made fabric covers for sticky notes and sold a bunch of them too.
5. Besides web-related stuff (burbs, rings, etc.), what clubs do you belong to?
None anymore. :( I used to belong (professionally) the Canadian Craft & Hobby Asociation. I also used to be in Girl Guides, as a Sparks leader. Do church groups count?
No comments:
Post a Comment