Weird phone call this morning. My phone company called to make sure that we idd indeed want to switch over to AT&T long distance. Hell no I said, and who authorized that? Well, he didn't know, it was just policy to call up people who switch. He suggested maybe my husband did it. Um, no. We got it fixed, and Ron called up AT&T. Funny thing is, they don't know how it happened either, as they do not telemarket in Canada, nor have residential long distance.
Weird.
Anyway, summer is quickly leaving us (except for the late heat) and I need to get this family's routines all back in shape. Get out my drill sargent uniform. Have to deal with each of the slacker or whiney-butt kids. With just one, you get a break, and you can concentrate on them as need be, but with four, you have to take turns, and some things get a little behind.
Now that's two journal entries I should be writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment