Ron left the laptop home for me today, the big sweetheart. I'll still turn it off tho. :) That will me today's joy.
My Joy for yesterday was helping my mom make pickles. See? Food again! Anyway, we both had the same thought at the same time yesterday. Just how nice it was that we could work together at a massive cooking effort, without all kinds of questions as to who chops what or where this goes. Like a well-oiled machine that has done it a hundred times before. (because we have??) This is good because then we can chat. :)
I also dyed some fabric last night to go with this new quilt I'm making. Yes I know I have a few others started, stop nagging! Now my hands are all blue and when I go to the doctor's later today he'll think I have some weird condition!
Oh, and Emma will be joining Cirque de Soliel later, because she now likes to climb up onto the back of the headrest of our couch. After she did it for the umpteenth time last night, she looked at me waiting to hear my "Get down!" and to see if I'd move, when she suddenly grinned and said, "Mommy! Ha!"
That's when Ron lost it in a puddle of giggles. All hopes for disciplining this child are lost now. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment