Friday Five totally swiped from Heather.
Answer the following five questions in your own weblog (make sure you leave a comment here with a link to your post) or just leave your answers in this post's comments section :)
1. What's on top of your refrigerator? a box of foil, a water pitcher with filter, a bulk bag of 18 bagels and a box of birthday presents hiding from the kids from Ron's parents. It's a small box.
2. What's your favorite meal of the day? dinner/supper because it's the last one I have to cook.And we have the best tasting stuff then.
3. Wash dishes by hand or in the dishwasher? What detergent do you use? I don't, usually. I'm mean and make the kids do them, by hand. But they don't usually have to dry & put away! No really, sometimes I do the supper dishes when we slack off. The new house has a dishwasher.
4. How often do you eat out compared to eating in? About once a week or two we go out. If we're poor, maybe once a month. Does going over to my mother's count?
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Eating. Here in Canada it's the Thanksgiving weekend. My mother's parent's arrived today, so we'll be doing lots of baking and shopping as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment