Thursday, October 18

Someday, sometime soon here, I will get around to doing an entry (or two or three..). I have some swirling around my head, all about the rumours that sprouted when we left (you won't believe it!), stuff we're doing to the new house, stuff about the old house and the headpsace I was in, selling our souls to the bank (HA!HA!) and how my mother drives me crazy. She knows I'm doing that one. :-)

Today we're recovering from our trip yesterday. I can't imagine how we would have lived any longer in that house. There's still water problems for the whole neighbourhood, the roof leaks and the mice are having a field day. I don't know where we would've got firewood from either. And Emma was filthy, really icky dirty from crawling on the floor for an hour. I really did clean the pace, just not near regular enough. Was I horribly depressed or something?

Anyway, lazy day here as we unpack the van and figure out what to do with all this stuff. Sad part is, we still have to pack up the junk so it can be sorted through.

Can't wait to move!

No comments: