My mother dared me to blog this conversation, yes she did.
We were on the phone, talking about presents. All I said was something about how I always knew what I was getting for Christmas. "What do you do? Peek?" she cried. "How do you know?" I explained that I didn't mean NOW, I meant when I was a kid, no I didn't peek, she just got me every single thing I askes for, so nothing was a surprise.
At this point she turns to Carl and says, "She's complaining I get her what she wants for Christmas!" then she turns back to me. "Whadda you want me to do? Buy you junk you don't want?"
Heh. That's my mom... I explained that a list of things I wanted (as per her request) was a guideline, not a shopping list and the surprise was to see what off the list I was getting! Anyway...
What 'till she sees what I got her. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment