I hardly ever do the Friday Five, so here it is. I don't lke to do them when I have really boring answers. :)
1. Where are you right now? In the dark wood-paneled foyer, sitting at the desk. I just ate a multi-grain bagel with raspberry jam and finished my very berry herbal tea.
2. What have you lost recently? My aunt's stereo remote. She still can't find it, although its questionable as to whether *I* lost it.
3. What was the first CD you ever purchased? Does that embarrass you now? CD? It was Fleetwood Mac - Tango in the Night, for Ron for Valentine's Day 1988. My first cassete I remember buying was Duran Duran's Rio.
4. What is your favorite kind of writing pen? I like the extra fine tip markers for my first choice, in black, or a new fave, green. Failing that, an extra fine tip ballpoint.
5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Neopolitain, or red white and blue as my grampy calls it. Let it sit a minue in the bowl, chop it all up so it starts to melt, and stir the heck out of it until it looks like soft ice cream. Mmmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment