Duh. I'm a dummy. Of COURSE you know what time it is here whenever I make a post. Shesh. I meant to say you'd know what time it was here when *you* made a post in the comments. DOH!
Emma did good last night. She went to sleep about 11:30 and woke up every three hours after that. I've been making sure she doesn't nibble-nurse and keep her on a two-hour nursing "routine". I hate the way "schedule" sounds. :-) Hse's having her morning nap now which is really good. We're leaving for church in about half an hour.
After that (and lunch) we're going for a little drive out the this craft store Mom & I went to yesterday. It's much like the way I wanted my store. They have done up their house for Christmas and you can wander through it. Then you can go into the store and buy the stuff to make the decorations. :-) I didn't feel too bad, like "Why couldn't my store have been like this?" For one it was much too nice for the area I was in , and second, they must be thousands of dollars in debt! So I wanted Ron to see it, becasue it was very victorian and we can get a lot of ideas for our house. My digital camera has been fuzzy lately, so who knows if there will be pictures?
And Emma worked on an entry yesterday, so maybe we'll get it up today. Chicken dinner at Mom's tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment