There's snow on the ground again this morning...
Ron is gone, down to Freddy Town and the old house and points in between. Last night he bought cinnamon rolls, and when I stumbled out of bed (after he was gone) I couldn't find them anywhere. Dang, I think he took them with him. It'll be a light day for us, lots of web browsing for me (well, I'm done now), not too much school for the kids (Ad is working hard in his room under his own steam), things to eat that he doesn't like, and maybe I'll get a chance to finish up some costume work. I need to because I was called already to see if any were done.
Emma stood up all by herself last night. Stood tall (well, for her) and clapped her hands. YAY! I'd take a picture but my digital camera has been futzy lately and I can't figure out why. I even reset all the setting and cleaned off the lens. All this will have to suffice for an entry until the weekend when i will eek out some time to show & tell all about OUR NEW HOUSE!
I'm just a little excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment