Friday, November 2

Friday Five again!

1. Do you eat breakfast? What did you have today? Two slices of toast with margarine, peanut butter and raspberry jam in thin layers and a cup of blackcurrant hearbal tea. Sometimes I have a bagel or even a cinnamon raisin scone, maybe a granola bar or a cookie. Rarely I have cereal.

2. What beverages do you usually have in a typical day? Herbal tea, sometimes juice if I'm really thirsty. The frozen concentrate stuff. If it's hot I'll have a tall glass of water.

3. White bread or wheat bread? Usually white if I bought it, but I get the cheapest store bakery stuff I can because I think it's healthier than the fluffy brands. When I make it I try to add some whole wheat flour.

4. What's your favorite kind (potato/tortilla/corn) and flavor of chip? Chips and I are tight, man. Big cheap greasy plain potato chips, ripples or not, dip or not, I can eat bags and bags. And those little halloween bags are just a mouthfull, man.

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? I'm hoping we'll be relaxing, instead of going all over town tommorow morning shopping with Mom. Really, we go a lot of places for the small amount of money we spend. Well, okay maybe we'll go visit that big craft store. I'm looking for essential oils in fruity scents to make my own soap (from scratch, not a melt-n-pour thing). My other plans include eating and sleeping, both of which have been in short supply.

No comments: