Friday, November 16

It's the Friday Five and I am no closer to writing an entry.
Answer the following five questions in your own weblog (make sure you leave a comment here with a link to your post) or just leave your answers in this post's comments section :)

1. Name five things in your refrigerator:
Open jars of baby food Emma won't eat, milk, leftovers from Monday, cheese, a bunch of bottles of salad dressings we never use. The owner of the house has a drawer full of those little service packs from restaurants. I really gotta clean out the fridge before I go get groceries.

2. Name five things in your freezer:
juice concentrate, fish, mixed veggies, chicken bones, ice.

3. Name five things under your kitchen sink:
canned goods, dish detergent, plastic bags, some cleaners, peanut butter. It's a large container and the only place we have room for it.

4. Name five things around your computer:
phone, photocopier, lamp, files, books piled hither and yon.

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend?
Grocery shopping, then Mom & I are planning to bake all Saturday afternoon. Church as usual on Sunday.

No comments: